what is The ALL-STATE / TRI-STATE Discount?
If you attended one of the following events as a member of one of the event ensembles AND your name appears in the event program, you are eligible to apply for an Event Discount.
- 2018 Florida All-State Conference in Tampa, FL
- 2017 FSU Tri-State Festival
Discount amount is $50.00 off of camps that are 6 nights or less, or $100.00 off of camps that are 7 nights or more.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS DISCOUNT
- This discount can be used for ONE CAMP ONLY and you must attend camp on the same instrument that you played at the event.
For example: if you go to All-State playing saxophone and you are coming to our Band Camp for Senior High and our Jazz Ensemble Camp for Senior High, you can only apply the All-State Discount to ONE of those two camps.
- The Event Discount is awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis during the application window of January 8 - March 1. There is a limited amount of funding for this discount, and therefore, funding may be depleted before the March 1st cut off. This discount is not guaranteed just because you attended the event.
- Below are the camps that this discount applies to, the maximum amounts of the Event Discount for that camp, and the promo code to use when you register:
|Camp Name||Award Amount||Promo Code To Use During Registration|
|Band Camp for Senior High||$100.00||EVENT100|
|Band Camp for Middle School||$50.00||EVENT50|
|Choral Ensemble Camp||$50.00||EVENT50|
|Jazz Ensemble for Senior High||$50.00||EVENT50|
|Jazz Ensemble for Middle School||$50.00||EVENT50|
|String Orchestra Camp||$100.00||EVENT100|
How Do I get the Discount?
New for this year - you will be able to use a promo code when you are registering for camp so that you get the discount immediately! No separate application is required. This is how it will work:
When you are registering for camp, enter the promo code for your camp (listed above) to get your discount. That's it!
- Once we receive your registration information we will confirm your participation at Florida All-State or FSU Tri-State from our participant lists. If there is any question about your participation we will contact you. You may be asked to provide proof of your participation if you do no appear on our participant lists; proof would be in the form of a copy of your name tag from the event, or a copy of the page in the concert program showing you as a performer. If you do not appear on our participate lists, and can not produce evidence of your participation, then the discount will be removed from your account.
You will only be able to use one promo code during registration. If you are also applying for a FSU Faculty/Staff Discount or a Workshop Discount, you will need to contact our office directly after registration so that we can manually apply those promo codes to your account.
General FSU SMC discount guidelines:
Maximum Number of Discounts
Campers are eligible to receive a total of two (2) discounts per camp. For example: you can get the Early Bird and an Ability Discount. You can get the All-State Discount and an Ability Discount. You can NOT receive the Early Bird, the All-State and an Ability Discount.
Maximum Value of Discounts
The total amount of combined value in discounts that you can receive per camp from the FSU Summer Music Camps can not exceed the $150.