We know that our camp families come from far and wide to bring young musicians to camp. Below are some hotel options if you are looking for local accommodations while in town.
Official camp hotel
The DoubleTree Hotel
The DoubleTree Hotel has been our preferred and dedicated camp hotel for the past thirteen years. The DoubleTree Hotel is conveniently located in downtown Tallahassee, and is just up the street from our College of Music Buildings.
DoubleTree by Hilton – Downtown Tallahassee
101 South Adams Street Tallahassee, FL 32301
(850) 224- 5000
2023 RATE: $119.00 including complimentary self-parking and wifi.
To make a reservation:
- For online reservations click here
- To reserve by phone Call (877) 800-265 and reference group code FSM or mention FSU Summer Music Camp
The hotel does fill up on check-in/check-out weekends so make your reservations today!
Other Area Hotels
Many other hotels are available for you if you choose to stay in Tallahassee. The hotels listed below are close to FSU and the College of Music. For more information about local hotels and local attractions view Visit Tallahassee.
- The Residence Inn: 600 West Gaines St. (850) 329-9080
- Four Points by Sheraton: 316 West Tennessee St. (850) 422-0071
- ALoft: 200 N. Monroe St. (850) 513-0313
- Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central: 1330 N Blairstone Rd. (850)-893-8300
- Holiday Inn Capitol East: 2003 Apalachee Pkwy. (850) 792-8300
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee Capitol-University: 824 Railroad Ave. (850) 692-7150
- Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee-University Central: 1308 W Brevard St. (850) 900-5115
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tallahassee: 101 S Adams St. (850) 224-5000
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson: 3096 N Monroe St. (850) 701-2850
- Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee Downtown/ Capitol: 1018 Apalachee Pkwy. (850) 222-8822