Skip to content
- Our Piano Technology program maintains a 100% graduate placement rate.
- Our graduates are highly sort after for employment, from college/university to piano factory, dealer, corporate.
- Graduate placements:
- Jason Cassel – Brigham Young University
- Jocelyn Chan – James Madison University
- Nowell Gatica – Steinway Hall Dallas, TX
- Mary Lapprand – Michigan State University, Sarasota Music Festival
- Jimmy Liu – The University of Alabama-Tuscaloosa
- Daniel Lootens – Harrison Faust Pianos, NY
- Ryan Mix – Flynn Pianos, MA
- Kate Redding – Shenandoah University
- Jennifer Roberts – Narrow Fifth Piano, Sydney, Australia
Engaged Learning & Learning Opportunities
- Advanced study within the program includes action geometry analysis, diagnostics, and resolution; concert voicing; and restoration techniques.
- Technical training at factory and corporation.
Knowledge In Practice & How We Serve
- Summer Music Camps, often gain experience at Aspen and Tanglewood music festivals
- Guest Artists and Faculty Masterclass, Performance and Competition
- Piano Technician Guild
- Master Piano Technicians of America
- International Association of Piano Builders and Technicians