- Does the library accept donations?
- Yes! See the Gifts & Donations section of our policy page for details.
- Something I need is checked out! What can I do?
- You can place a recall on the item, which will change its effective due date. To do so, find the item in our online catalog and click the "Place a hold" link in the item's record. For more information, see the Recalls section of our policies page. If the item is not returned in a timely fashion, you can contact the circulation manager (email: AMLCirc@fsu; phone: (850) 644-7068); we may be able to get the item through another library.
- Can I use the library even if I'm not a music major?
- Yes, anyone is free to use our materials in the library. Any current FSU student, faculty, or staff member can check out items, as can current members of other state univerisities. If you are from another university and have never used your card at FSU, it will need to be activated in our system first; our circulation manager can do that, as can the staff at Strozier Library.
- I'm a student/faculty member at another university. Can I borrow items from your library?
- You may request a loan of our items through your university library's interlibrary loan unit. We do loan items from our circulating books and scores collections as well as our CDs and DVDs. You may also request scans of articles. Interlibrary loan staff: please use the OCLC symbol FDA for interlibrary loan purposes. Questions? Please contact us.