How To Register By Mail:
- Download the Registration Form
- Mail the Registration Form along with a check or money order for the non-refundable deposit of $100.00 per camp payable to FSU to:
Florida State University - CAPD
PO Box 3061640
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1640
A non-refundable deposit of $100.00 per camp is required at the time of registration. This deposit is applied toward the camp tuition. Your space at camp is not reserved or guaranteed until this deposit has been paid. This deposit is not refundable under any circumstance.
The balance of camp tuition & housing fees are due no later than two weeks prior to the start of your camp. Full or partial payments are accepted at any time after the camper is registered.
The following is a schedule of due date for final payment:
|Camp Name||Balance must be paid by|
|Band Camp for Senior High||Monday, June 12, 2017|
|Band Camp for Middle School||Monday, June 26, 2017|
|Choral Ensemble Camp||Monday, May 39, 2017|
|Double Bass Workshop||Wednesday, June 7, 2017|
|Elementary Music Day Camp||Monday, May 29, 2017|
|Guitar Workshop||Monday, May 29, 2017|
|Honors Chamber Winds Camp||Monday, June 12, 2017|
|Jazz Ensemble Camp for Senior High||Monday, June 5, 2017|
|Jazz Ensemble Camp for Middle School||Monday, June 5, 2017|
|Marching Band Leadership Camp||Monday, June 26, 2017|
|Piano Camp||Monday, May 29, 2017|
|Piano and Organ Institute||Monday, May 29, 2017|
|String Orchestra Camp||Monday, June 12, 2017|
|Tuba & Euphonium Workshop||Wednesday, June 7, 2017|
If a registered student becomes unable to attend camp for any reason AND camp administration received a written refund request, the following refund policy will apply:
Written notice received in camp office 10 or more business days (Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm) prior to the first day of camp: Full refund of tuition & housing less the $100.00 deposit.
Written notice received in camp office 1-9 business days (Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm) prior to the first day of camp: Refund of tuition only less the $100.00 deposit.
As of 5pm on the night before camp check-in there are no refunds of any kind.
Accepted forms of written notification include:
- Letters mailed to the camp administration office at FSU Summer Music Camps, PO BOX 3061180, Tallahassee, FL 32306 and RECEIVED in our office according to the policy above.
- Email sent to the camp administration office at email@example.com. Please be sure to get a reply confirming that we received you email request and that your refund is being processed.
- Letters faxed to the camp administration office at 850-644-5257.
All of the above methods must be RECEIVED in our office according to the Refund Policy. Please be sure to get a confirmation from our office indicating that your request to cancel was received and that the refund is being processed.